Do you currently have holistic harmony between your life and business?
Holistic harmony is the harmonious connection between your life and business, to ensure that you have a life that feels good while you’re building a business that fits into that environment.
A caveat here: your business will not always feel good and your seasons will not always feel harmonious, but having the awareness of the life you desire, the harmony you want in your life most of the time, is the key here.
We’re going to talk about how you can empower yourself to be focused on your empire-intentions, generational wealth plans, and desire for holistic harmony between your life and business below, but before we do…can you ask yourself just for a moment, what would it look like to have harmony within your life and business?
A harmonious life first starts with a vision of what your desired life truly is.
The thing I see many of our clients and community members struggle with the most is the ability to see their life and business visions married together in holistic harmony.
Some pitfalls we’ve been noticing in the online business space:
- It seems to be suggested that business can be booming, but you’ll miss out on everything in your life if your business is booming.
- It seems to be suggested that in order to be successful in business during the digital age, you must always be available…leading to massive burnout at the end of that availability tunnel.
- It seems to be suggested that in order to be successful in business it has to be the only thing you have going on.
If the only thing you have going for you is your business then you’ve forgotten the importance of having a life that’s filled with:
- Community, offline
- Connection, offline
- Creativity, offline
- Contentment, offline
Here are some journal prompts to get you started in your vision creation:
- In 1 year, how do you want to feel most days when you wake up in the morning?
- In 1 year, what would you like your ideal morning to look like after you rise?
- In 1 year, what would you like your day to look like?
- In 1 year, what will your evenings look like?
- In 1 year, what will your weekends look like?
- In 1 year, what kind of conversations do you want to be having, with your family and friends?
- In 1 year, what kind of connections do you want in your community?
- In 1 year, who do you want to be?
If you’re making $200 or $200,000 or $2 million dollars, I want you to feel interconnected with your life, not just your business.
A harmonious business first starts with a vision of what your desired business truly is.
If you don’t have a vision of where you’re going, what you desire, or how you’d like to get there then you’ll be liable to follow any other trail that’s already been blazed for you, to say “yes” to opportunities or investments that you wouldn’t have made if you were the owner of your own vision, or you’ll be quick to find shortcuts to destinations that weren’t actually on your itinerary in the first place.
We love helping our clientele develop their visions for the long haul – if this is something that you’d like to support with, you can find our varying consulting services here.
Here are some journal prompts to get you started in your vision creation:
- In 1 year, how do you want to feel daily in your business? Is your current business set up in a way that will allow for that to be a potential? Are your marketing and sales structures set up for that? I.e. if you’re seeking to feel supported by structures that work on your behalf even when you’re not actively online, then perhaps having a live launch model with cart open and cart close dates aren’t in alignment with that desire.
- In 1 year, how do you want to connect with your communities? Is there a social media platform that’s calling to you? Are you interested in growing your email community or your blog community to allow for long-form content instead of short-form video content?
- In 1 year, would you like to have a team that supports you to get the necessities taken care of in your business while you show up to serve the community with your inherent talents, gifts, and abilities in a way that no one else can? Do you have to be the only one that creates graphics in your business for your marketing strategy? Do you have to be the only one that schedules emails in your email software?
- In 1 year, what are the offers you’d like to bring to life? Can you begin co-creating those offers with your community now? Find resources here to help you.
- In 1 year, how do you want to feel when you’re marketing? When you’re selling?
- In 1 year, what are the campaigns you’re bringing to life?
- In 1 year, how are you diversifying your sales efforts to allow for less pressure and more ease? Our “Legacy-Marketing” resource can support you as you begin to diversify your efforts.
I’d love to hear or see your journal responses! Feel free to share anything you’d like to share with me via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
When you have the developed vision, even just the roughest form of it, you have more than you started with.
When we’re not the owners of our visions, we can get caught up in someone else’s, in someone else’s content, in someone else’s version of success, and we’re usually more lost than we were before seeing someone else’s vision.
The way you marry your visions together is by reviewing it at large:
- Start with your life
- Add in your business
- Review where you need support to help you get there (we’d love to partner with you)
- Review which goals may take a bit longer to reach if you’re on your own
- Review which feelings seem to continue to rise to the top of how you want to feel
- Begin creating those feelings now even if they’re in microscopic ways to begin setting the shift of your neural pathways regarding how life can be when you’re the owner of your own life (and business)
The beautiful thing about your married visions is that you can begin to add in the feelings, the experiences, the desired thoughts, and the like right now.
Before you can truly own your own life and business, you may want to first try the identity on for size.
Embodying your identity as a person that has those visions, that thinks that expansively, is at times the fuel that we need to actually begin to work on creating a life and business that are holistically harmonized together. If you’re interested in having a deep conversation about all of this, I invite you to email me at email@example.com. I’d love to hear what’s on your mind.
Ashleigh Henry has been in marketing, sales, and leadership positions for the last decade and it was exhilarating for Ashleigh to climb the retail, corporate, higher education, and start-up ladder holding positions such as Marketing Strategist, Copywriter, Social Media Strategist, Manager, Editor, Co-Editor…until it wasn’t. Alongside her marketing degree, Ashleigh decided to bring all of her experience into the freelancing world until it became clear that she didn’t just want to pay the bills – she wanted to create a company that was foundationally built on cheetah print, legacy-minded marketing, and sexy sales structures that could stand the test of trend and time. The Cheetah Company, founded by Ashleigh, does this for female entrepreneurs through their education, coaching, and consulting services. Learn more about Ashleigh here.